UHNW Data Admin
Division: Business Services
Department: Data Office – Mumbai Data Management
- Knight Frank is the leading independent property consultancy in the UK offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors. Established in 1896, Knight Frank now comprises a global network of over 400 offices.
- Due to the rapid growth of digital and data capabilities within the organisation, an exciting new role has opened up for a Data Insight Analyst to join the Data team and be dedicated to the Private Wealth Intelligence Team responsible for identifying, collating, consolidating, ensuring the integrity, cleansing, analysing and visualising Client records for both internal use.
Supported by the wider Data Office you will carry out research, data capture and analysis and reporting relating to the Global Wealth Client data of Knight Frank Clients. You will streamline capture, reporting and handling methods as well as looking at new ways to manage the data. You will engage with different sectors of the Knight Frank business, as well as the various departments of Knight Frank.
- The role will require someone who has an inquisitive mind, excellent attention to detail, an interest in data and technology, combined with excellent communication skills. An ideal candidate will have experience with using software such as Advanced Excel and Power BI. You will have the tenacity to see through complex problems as well as the vision and spontaneity to contribute new ideas that gain traction within the business and wider stakeholders.
- To work within the Private Wealth Intelligence Team to extend the team’s data capture and maintenance capabilities.
- To provide the Private Wealth Intelligence Team with cleansed and enhanced data to create a strong client database to maximize business opportunities
- Accountable for all Knight Franks HNW Client data in the system and ensure the profiling is up to date so as to fully understand the client, client preferences and market activity.
- To work in partnership with multiple teams, including Mumbai, UK and Private Wealth Intelligence Team.
- Responsible for working with and sharing best practice regarding data management.
- Accountable for proactively carrying out, reporting, regular audit checks on Hub to ensure data capture and integrity is being maintained.
- To attend project related meetings to ensure data is being captured and well managed.
- To be able to work with a degree of independence on bespoke projects, plus working closely with the Private Wealth Intelligence Team, liaising regularly.
- To work with other members of the data team on wider projects, as required.
- Data Capture and Quality Group - responsible for attending, sharing best practice and contributing ideas to the Data and Private Wealth Intelligence Team.
- Hub Expert and Ambassador for hub’s HNW Client management - responsible for being the first point of contact and knowledgeable expert within the Private Wealth Intelligence Team whom the team rely upon to advise, educate and source information to fully support the teams.
- To use in-depth knowledge to solve problem within the project.
- To be able to disseminate findings within the team and to wider parties
- To be able to identify and pursue topics of interest with regards to the client and the Real Estate Industry
- University degree
- Excellent communication in a commercial environment
- Soft skills such as stakeholder management and ability to translate technical jargon into language understood by all
- Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel Advanced..
- Power BI an advantage
- Training will be provided on the two main systems to be used
We are proud supporters of Women in Data®. Connect, engage and belong to the largest free female data community in the UK – visit: www.womenindata.co.uk to join our community.
Send CV to: Urvashi.Shukla@knightfrank.com