Head of Strategic Analytics
£Negotiable dependant on experience
Flexible approach to hybrid/UK remote working dependant on applicant
Minimum 1 day a month in Southbank, London office
Our Mission: To be the UK’s Digital Lender of Choice
Our Company Values: Collaboration, Excellence, Innovation, Empathy, Passion
Jaja is an innovative UK based consumer finance business, leading initially with a digital credit card launched in 2018, and a pipeline of consumer finance solutions in the making.
We are on a mission to redefine the consumer finance experience and liberate customers from needless complexity, wasted time and frustration. Or as we say it, Make Simple.
We will delight our customers – making the customer experience simpler, more enjoyable, more intelligent – treating customers fairly and giving them more control of their money.
Why join us?
This is a chance to make a real impact in a growing business on a mission to change the face of the consumer finance industry. We have a collaborative team structure fuelled by an exciting mix of people welcoming both experienced people from the industry with both feet on the ground and tech-savvy dreamers who pave way for the new stuff.
Purpose of the Role
Head of Strategic Analytics
Reporting to the Chief Analytics Officer you will lead the development and execution of the company's strategic analytics initiatives. Adopting a strategic/collaborative approach with a balanced emphasis on maximising profitability for the company and ensure satisfaction of its customers
- Monitoring the performance of all credit decisions taken by the company for new accounts and existing customers
- Own the identification of key business questions & problems that can be addressed through data analysis
- Spot potential risks and current issues from thorough and deep performance analysis and propose and implement solutions, alternatives and fixes to arrest and drive performance
- Influence and drive company strategy from performance monitoring and analysis
- Analyse complex datasets to extract valuable insights and make data-driven recommendations
- Lead the development and maintenance of dashboards and reports for tracking key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Provide actionable insights to support decision-making at the executive level;
- Keep pace with awareness of industry trends and best practices across analytics and data management
- Potential for exposure to influence strategy on customer offers and future marketing strategy and decisioning
Essential skills & experience
- Extensive experience driving commercial value and impact across financial sectors
- Have very strong experience of financial services products – particularly credit cards
- Comfortable leading teams using data analysis tools and software e.g., SQL, SAS, Python, R, Tableau.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically, proactively and decisively
- Presenting to senior and external stakeholders and articulating complex problems effectively and aligning solutions to progress and/or remedy
- People leadership – both leading a team and broader project teams
- Managing own projects and cross functional project working
We are proud supporters of Women in Data®. Connect, engage and belong to the largest free female data community in the UK – visit: www.womenindata.co.uk to join our community.
If you are keen to find out more, please make a confidential application via our preferred Recruitment Partners, Datatech Analytics - email@example.com