Advanced Analytics & Reporting Analyst
Looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation?
Become a vital part of a passionate team who help to make critical business decisions using leading edge data analytics. You should have a strong enthusiasm for problem solving and a passion for data. You will be expected to provide analytical expertise, seek to identify data gaps and proactively develop the data agenda in line with business priorities as well as challenge business leaders to become truly data driven. A positive thinker with plenty of curiosity would be ideal for this role.
- Partner with core business areas to gain a deep understanding of their data, reporting, visualisation and analysis needs
- Manage a portfolio of dashboards, visualisations and data sources, and the continuous improvement of these
- Deliver robust and accurate data sets and visualisations within expected timescales
- Structure problems and design and develop numerical models to inform decisions
- Proactively consult and bring together multiple stakeholders and gain buy-in to ideas and approaches
- Provide deep insight for critical business questions using a variety of analytical tools e.g. SQL, Tableau, Python and Excel
- Proven advanced analytical skills
- Comfortable challenging and influencing senior management with conflicting views
- Creativity in recommending solutions and commitment to driving delivery
- Proven ability to lead the direction of analytical projects
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Proven technical skills including SQL, Excel and Python (or similar)
- Experience in design and creation of data visualisations and dashboards e.g. Tableau
- Numerate Degree or relevant equivalent experience
- Analysing complex issues, packaging findings and presenting effectively to stakeholders
- Managing databases and/or blending data
- Designing data for management information purposes
- Visualising data and presenting trends and findings for broad audiences
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
We are proud supporters of Women in Data®. Connect, engage and belong to the largest free female data community in the UK – visit: www.womenindata.co.uk to join our community.
Please send your application to: Lauren.Harkness@datatech.org.uk