Break through Leadership – Step up and remove your internal and external barriers
Timings: 4.00pm – 5.30pm 23rd November
This session is a practical taster of the She Leads Change flagship programme – Leading From Within. If you’re trying to break through to your next position, manage a new role, or progress a difficult conversation this workshop will help you!
During the session you will get clarity of what you truly desire, explore your personal internal and external barriers, better position yourself to positively influence, get your voice heard and be properly seen – and leave with clear and achievable targeted action to enable your breakthrough.
The session will use coaching techniques combined with diverse educational principles, including: prescencing, U-Theory, non-violent communication and somatic experience.
Your three key takeaways
After this session, you will:
- Have clarity of what’s holding you back and how to change this and step up
- Have practiced different techniques to help move you forward
- Leave with specific targeted action you will take to enable your personal breakthrough
We invite you to experience our She Leads Change framework examining:
- Self: Where are you coming from? What’s holding you back?
- Others: How are you showing up with others? What barriers and opportunities are coming up from others?
- System: What are the systemic barriers you face? Where do you have personal power for change?
You’ll also hear about both She Leads Change programmes ‘Leading From Within’ to find out how you can better reach into your own potential and ‘Leading Collective Impact’ to understand how you can create large-scale multi-stakeholder change.