24th November 2020
4:00pm – 5:00pm
An online session of unmissable content from our GiD partner for #WiDweek.
Experian invites the WiD Community to help develop the 2021 Girls in Data journey – while celebrating the highlights and successes of 2020.
Last year saw the launch of Girls in Data at our flagship conference at the O2, with a film made by RANKIN and content from some of the industry’s innovators and shape shifters. The launch was incredibly well received and we were hoping to include GiD in our lineup again this year. As we’ve moved to a virtual event, we have a larger audience capacity and we would really like to engage you in the process of developing the journey of Girls in Data – all feedback gratefully received!
Please see below the schedule for the session. We’d love to see you there.
The Hosts: Experian’s Louise Atem Maynard and Emily Capewell
• Overview of 2020: The Data Challenges and Successes
• Experian will showcase the concept and impact of their Data challenge, hopes and aspirations
• Payal Jain, Chair of Women in Data, will lead the conversation on what’s next and how we can collective drive change and action in 2021
• Breakout collaboration sessions
• The session will close with a call to action and takeaway for WiDs to contribute to the agenda in the year ahead.
When: Tuesday, 24th November 2020, 4:00pm – 5:00pm