Senior Statistical / Data Analyst – Survey Data- London/Hybrid – Up To £40k – J12191
Please be advised that you must have full working rights to be considered for this role as the client is unable to offer sponsorship at any point either now or in the future.
A business consultancy are looking for an inquisitive, ambitious, and dynamic individual to join their growing Analytics team as they continue to develop innovative ways to deliver insight, strategy and consultancy to their clients. Focused on serving the statistical needs of the business on project work - this will cover analysis such as regression, cluster analysis, and Conjoint etc. You are highly proficient and are experienced in applying advanced statistical techniques to research data. You are also comfortable interpreting and communicating those results to colleagues and clients.
Your skills & experience
- You have at least 2 years’ experience running statistical analysis on survey data
- You have excellent communications skills and can easily and clearly explain complex analytical concepts in plain English
- You are proficient with analytics methods such as clustering and regression
- Awareness of survey design considerations such as sampling and weighting
- You have good knowledge of R and SPSS
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk