Senior Cloud Engineer
Do you have a passion for working in the cloud, building applications in Typescript and mentoring colleagues?
Then join our team on our digital expanse, to build and run great digital experiences - and safeguard our architectural decisions - in a very exciting competence team supporting our entire business organization!
• Front runner on architecture and set direction defining standards on technical choices for solutions including automated test.
• Cooperate, mentor and engage with engineers and architects across teams. Among other things demo and share success as well as findings.
• Design, deploy and run dynamically scalable, resilient and secure applications on AWS or other cloud based platforms
• Constantly improve existing applications and optimize utilization of resources and proactively remove technical debts.
• Define and communicate solution architecture(s) including documentation in words and drawings
• Ongoing selection and evaluation of cloud components.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The domain of Corporate Products and Services innovates, designs, builds and runs the IT products consumed by the Corporate Functions worldwide in The LEGO Group.
Currently we are looking for two Senior Cloud Engineers for our competence team - one to join our HR product team (working with our HR systems), and one to join our Planning product team (currently moving our business-planning and consolidation system into the cloud).
To succeed in this role we need a true team player - willing to share cloud insights. You will be the natural go-to-person, when it comes to our current and future solutions built on AWS components.
We are working in an agile setup in DevOps teams, and in close partnership with other teams within Digital and business areas.
Do you have what it takes
• Deep technical experience in cloud development. Preferable demonstrated in one or more bigger digital transformation projects.
• Deep technical skills in API integration and Typescript (or similar) development.
• Experience with Java Camel, AWS Cloud Formation, Dellboomi, SAP CPI, Middleware is a definite plus.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or alike
• 2+ years’ experience designing, executing and supporting modern software applications and backend development
• Advanced knowledge in one or more programming languages e.g. Node.js
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complex concepts with both technical and functional teams.
• English advanced proficiency