Head of Value Analytics & Modelling – CVM – J12236 – Hybrid working
Customer Value Management (CVM) is the analytical team at the heart this large bank, leveraging group data to transform the experiences of their customers. Customer Relationship Growth is experiencing a significant investment in data infrastructure and technology to enable their design to become a world class capability. Join this transformational journey to lead the development of this world class analytics and modelling team and make a difference!
You'll get opportunities to deliver genuine value, directly supporting customers and playing a key role in the priorities of the Value Growth team.
Here are some of the key responsibilities you'd have:
• Lead and inspire a team of 40 providing analytical and modelling support
• Be responsible for the development of the analytical capability within the team by coaching and supporting but also keeping a keen view on advanced techniques in the market
• Extensive analytical and Machine Learning techniques to ensure that data driven recommendations are developed on sound footings
• Ensure that whilst the team delivers at pace maintains the highest degree of risk, control and governance to ensure plans are executed in line with the groups risk framework
• Exceptional understanding of world class analytics and predictive modelling techniques, inclusive of machine learning and AI techniques
• A clear commercial mindset with strong understanding of financial services products (both Retail and Insurance)
• A clear ability to translate analytics and modelling into commercial stories that are both sharp in narrative and compelling in nature
• Highly motivated with a strong ability to galvanize a diverse set of analysts towards a common value goal - that is self starting, works independently and resilient
• Communication and relationship building skills are a must to work collaboratively as is conveying information to both technical and non-technical audiences
If you fancy being part of something new and expanding their journey apply today....
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk