Data Specialist within data office – London
As our Data Specialist, you will bridge the gap between data architecture and business requirements. You will own tasks to ensure timely delivery as well as assist collect requirements and questions from our business counterparts to further analyze and tackle the problems. You will actively participate and share knowledge to team members and wider audience.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Data play an essential part in maturing our business and the transformation into a digital company. Therefore we need data specialists to be in the front line of ensuring we can unlock the value from data and provide the business with greater analytical insights.
The Data Specialist role is an archetype role within the LEGO Group. Positions for this role can be found within the Data Office, within digital product teams and within specific business areas. As a data specialist you will in any context work with ensuring value is being created from our data foundation by applying, or sometimes defining, our best practices.
Do you have what it takes?
You have relevant experience within a business-related field, such as Business Intelligence / Engineering / information management / Analytics or equivalent working experience with strong track record. You shall be familiar with:
• Data Visualization tool such as Power BI.
• Concepts such as self-service analytics, Data governance, metadata, data literacy and data catalogue.
• Coding languages such as SQL, DAX, R, Python or similar.
• Good communication & facilitation skills.
What would be nice to have:
• Previous experience in crafting reports and dashboards in Power BI.
• Understand data modelling and process.
• Basic understanding of concepts such as Data mesh
• Takes initiative and drive tasks proactively.
• Enthusiastic and passionate about data tools.
• Understanding of data architecture and tools.
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.