Data Engineer(s) within data platform or data warehouse – Billund
We are currently expanding our data foundation and data platform teams within the data office as we are undergoing a large digital transformation. As our Data Engineer either in data engineering or data foundation team, you will work actively with unlocking the value of data by building and enabling product teams and data practitioners to use the Data Platform and Warehouse. You are a collaborative person by nature and want to be a part of a global multi-functional team. You are curious and passionate about building value-creating and innovative solutions for the company and colleagues. You will have the chance to work with product owner and team members on building the best technical solution as we focus on reusability and maintainability of the solutions.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Our data office is creating and rolling out a scalable data so that all of our employees to make well thought of data driven decisions. It is a huge task therefore we need data engineers to help us achieve the goal of building a fast, scalable, secure, and safe Data Platform and Data Warehouse!
Do you have what it takes?
Ideally you have a relevant background in Computer Science, Data Science, Business Intelligence or similar. It is preferred if your experience within data platform or data warehouse as a Data Engineer with Python and/or Scala skills. In addition, you have experience on:
• Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, SAP).
• Working with API’s.
• Git, CI/CD, GitLab/GitHub.
Other Nice to haves include:
• Interest in Security and how to handle PII data.
• Managing backend systems.
• Building fast and scalable applications with high reusability.
• Takes pride in creating clear documentation and training material for colleagues to break down silos and ease the onboarding experience of new colleagues/users.
• Experience with Databricks, Impala and Airflow.
• Building containerized applications (Kubernetes).
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.