Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
esure Group are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst. We encourage learning and development and look for our people to bring forward ideas to support in esure Group’s journey to becoming a world class digital Insurer!
At esure Group we are building an outstanding environment for long-term ambitious research to thrive in, whilst helping our business drive further value from data and build personalised experiences for our customers. The wider Data team are central to esure’s growth strategy with great support from senior colleagues who are keen to drive a ‘start-up mentality’ for this function.
Location: based at either Reigate, Manchester or Glasgow
What you'll do:
- Conduct deep-dive analysis & insight to drive key business decisions & performance
- Analyse, extract and present data and reports to both technical & non-technical audiences
- Proactively find opportunities in data to accelerate product development
- Build, maintain & automate business intelligence dashboards and self-serve capability
- Help define the right metrics across different teams and build out tracking frameworks
- Ensure data quality and integrity. Work with dbas to improve pipelines to be more robust
What we are looking for:
- A passion for all things Data!
- A deep understanding of data models and analytics (any exposure to predictive modelling and machine learning advantageous)
- Experience with SQL and open-source analytical software (e.g. Python/R) is essential for writing and troubleshooting queries involving complex joins and functions
- Strong data viz skills using tools for presenting results such as Tableau, Superset.
- The ability to convey technical information in an understandable way for the business, Product teams and SME’s
What we will offer you in return:
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills, experience and potential
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 flex days (equivalent to bank holidays to be taken as and when suits you)
- Flexible benefits platform - choose the benefits that suit you and your lifestyle
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible / hybrid working model
- Staff discount on our products
At esure, we are committed to promoting equity, inclusion and diversity. We celebrate and nurture our diversity because it makes strong business sense and because it’s the right thing to do. We are passionate about making everyone feel welcome, included and comfortable bringing their whole self to work every day.
esure cares for our people, our customers, our society and our planet. We aim to ensure all colleagues and job applicants are given equal opportunity and our company is truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. esure is an inclusive environment which provides everyone the support they need to feel included, thrive, grow, meet their goals and have some fun.