Associate Partner – Offering Manager
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as AI / ML, IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the world’s largest consulting services organisation and leading digital reinvention partner for clients across all industries. Through our Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics consulting practice, we cover the end-to-end engagement with customers looking to AI in their business. From strategy consulting, through to the design, implementation, and operation of innovative solutions.
As a Senior leader in our practice, you will be responsible for one of our principle offerings. This will include taking it to market, prioritising investment decisions to build new features, as well as being the face the client’s trust to deliver value in their organisation. You will be expected to further enrich our vibrant practice of practitioners and act as a mentor and leader for those around you.
No two assignments will be the same – your involvement will range from shaping an initial client opportunity, through to sales and providing technical leadership in delivery. You will be working with the client to understand their problem, understand the role AI/ML will play, before designing and leading the implementation of the technical solution based on our offering stack.
Through your experience to date you will have gained expertise that makes you the go-to person for thought leadership and best practices around based AI/ML solutions.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
You have several years of experience designing and implementing cloud based AI/ML solutions, either internally and/or as an external services provider.
We are looking for a broad pool of talent, so your key skills will include deep expertise in some of the following areas and potentially less deep in others:
- Experience in selling to Enterprise clients either through Consultancy or SaaS type providers.
- Experience in a major cloud platform for AI/ML solutions, e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP, IBM.
- Ability to take a business problem that might be vaguely defined, determine an appropriate technical approach to solving it and deriving actionable insights.
- Experience of design and implementation of cloud based AI/ML solutions in client environments, where they are now delivering measurable value in production.
- Skills in project management, including definition of tasks and management of reporting team members delivery work.
- Experience in analytics use cases in one or more industries, and the ability to articulate how AI/ML can be specifically applied within those industries.
- Experience in building and leading technical delivery teams containing a blend of client and consulting team members.
- Strong communication skills and business acumen, including storytelling, data visualization, and experience in presenting complex information and technical concepts to non-technical business stakeholders in a compelling way.
- Willingness to travel up to 4 days a week.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Major cloud platform architectural certification (Preferred)
- Major cloud platform Machine Learning certification (Preferred)
- 2.1 or higher Bachelor’s degree, Masters degree or PhD in relevant quantitative field (e.g. statistics, operations research, computer science, economics or science). Or deep industry experience in a relevant role.
Fluency in English
- Country/Region: GB
- State: MULTIPLE
- City: Multiple Cities
- Category: Consultant
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-time OR Part-time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Company:(8660) IBM United Kingdom Limited
- Req ID:415219BR
- Travel Required: Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends – based on project requirements)
- Salary: £140k-£175k